Don’t waste your money on a useless favor
Don’t waste your money on a useless favor that will be left behind or thrown away after the celebration. Favors are things you want your guests to enjoy using or take home and treasure as a remembrance of your wedding for years to come. Here are some ideas that will last longer than you might think:
- Bottle opener . . . Bottle openers are a fun and practical favor that can fit with any style of wedding. They can also be personalized with etching or a decorative tag.
- Small bottles . . . Fill them with the couples’ favorite hot sauce, olive oil from the Italian region you’re honeymooning in, local honey, or a signature alcoholic beverage, and attach a message to them. Your guests will love these favors because they’re useful, unique, and memorable.
- Coffee . . . Perfect for the bride and groom who love coffee and want to share that love with their guests. Customize the coffee packaging and offer choices if you’d like!
- Custom glassware . . . Glassware is a collectible item for people. Not only can your guests take these items home, but they can also use them at the wedding. Personalized glassware can be a clever addition to your tables if you’re assigning seats.
- Succulents or plant seeds . . . Perfect for an outdoor wedding. You can personalize tiny pots with succulents inside or even personally seed packages of your favorite flowers, vegetables, or herbs.
- Koozies . . . Practical and easy to personalize, koozies can be useful at your wedding and for years to come. They’re appreciated by drinkers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages alike.
If you need more ideas, reach out to a wedding coordinator. We have seen so many favors over the years and can help you find one that will fit your wedding perfectly.